Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Monday, January 4, 2021

Ornaments

 A friend had given me a little ornament kit a few years ago. I wanted to finish it before Christmas

but was too busy. I was able to finish it a few days after Christmas.

I had ordered a photo ornament of my Grandchildren the middle of Dec. I just received it.

I have taken down my tree, so both ornaments will be saved for next Christmas.

Wishing everyone a blessed and safe New Year.





1 comment:

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Both pieces are so pretty, Lecia. I know you treasure the one of your grandchildren and it will go in a prominent place come next Christmas. That is a great idea to have an photo ornament made. I may have to do that for my grandbabies. Have a lovely week. Hugs

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.