Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Christmas Crafts

 I haven't sewed in so long but decided to make some snowgirls, pattern by "Chestnut Junction". I was rather tickled how they turned out. I also made me some beaded garland for my three tier tray.







I love watching "Six Sister" videos on you tube. Especially their instant pot recipes.

They have a new video out ," 10 of their best Christmas Cookies." They are all

quick , fun and easy. I wanted to share this with you. I think I may have time to make one or two of 

these recipes. Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!!!!


 

2 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

I wanted to make these beads but cannot find the beads to make them. Guess in my neck of the woods everyone is making them. Fun snow gal too! Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awww...such sweet snow gals!! I love them to pieces! I really enjoyed baking for the holidays, but there is no point this year.... Wishing you a beautiful holiday season my friend! ~Robin~

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.