Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

A little Christmas around my house

This has been the first year since my mom passed away 4 years ago that I have had any interest in decorating for Christmas. This year I even put a small tree in my bedroom. Other years I went though the motion for my kids and grandchildren, but this year I finally enjoyed decorating. I even bought one of those green ceramic trees with lights that probably all houses had several years ago. My mom always put hers out at Christmas, so I got one in remembrance of her. Here is some of my decor.

















 

5 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Wonderful Christmas displays! Love it all! Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

Beautiful Christmas displays Lecia! You have some great Arnetts! It is funny how this turbulent year has affected each differently. So many seem to be decorating more...and earlier...than they ever have, feeling it brings a bit of much needed comfort and joy. I wish that spirit would possess me...as of now, sadly, I am not feeling it. ~Robin~

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

It is so wonderful that you are enjoying decorating for Christmas this year and love your lite ceramic Christmas tree what a great way to remember your mom, Lecia. Thank you so much for sharing. Hugs, Melisa

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Everything is beautiful Lecia. Looks so cozy, and I wish we could just pop over for a visit and good company. I'm so happy to see a few of the goodies we have exchanged over the years. Hugs

Rock River Stitches said...

Such beautiful Christmas decor! Glad to hear you are doing better after the loss of your mom. You have some wonderful handmade Santa's! Merry Christmas! Tammy

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.