Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New Items for Early Work Mercantile

Tonight my listings will be updating for "Early Work Mercantile", I have several fall items that I will be listing. Also stop by my selling blog, there is a link to this on the right side of my blog. New goodies there too.
I love fall and think you will love my fall creations. Here is a sneak preview. Stop by later this evening
and she the listings on EWM. "Early Work Mercantile"







5 comments:

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Most wonderful fall creations Lecia!!! OLM

Firecracker Kid said...

Holy wow, you're a dog gone pro! I love the standing punkin' head fellers. Very nicely done Lecia :)

Blessings,
Carol

Deb said...

Wonderful fall prims Lecia, they will be snapped up quick I'm sure!

Danice G said...

I love all of the new items. So Autumn-ish and prim :)

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Love your new Fall creations! So Sweet,

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.