Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Tote that I made''

 There are so many things that I want to learn to do. I especially want to learn how to quilt, even if I never
make a quilt, I would be thrilled to know how to make wall hangings and quilted table runners.
 My one sister and I took a class last week to make a tote. It is supposed to be a simple tote, but
to me it was hard. I am not into making precise crafts. With prims the grubbier the better, and if it isn't perfect, that just makes it more prim.
 The class was an all day class, it was alot of fun though and I am quite proud of my tote, and it
was a way for my sister and I to spend some time together.
  In a few weeks I am planning on taking a beginners quilting class and making a table runner.
 There is so much I want to learn needle punch, cross stitching, rug hooking, basket making,
so this is the beginning of my bucket list of things to do.

I decided to go all out and use beautiful quilt fabic for my tote.

A view of the inside lining and yes a pocket with a ZIPPER.

3 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

Love the tote, cute fabric!

Unknown said...

I like it! Well done. :)

Angela said...

Love your tote. And the fabric you chose looks great together. Sounds like you are going to be a busy lady learning all these new crafts. Can't wait to see the finished items as you make them. Have a great day.
Angela

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.