Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Friday, June 28, 2013

"Little Samplings" and "Gooseberry Patch"!!!!

I am so thrilled to find out that some pictures of the old farmhouse that we are remodeling in WV and
a few pictures of my decor here in my Va. home are going to be featured in Barbara Rice's new book "Little Samplings" . I am so excited and so humbled to be a part of this wonderful book. There will be 22
featured homes in this book. Barbara is also the author of several books and the "Olden Days magazine".
Reserve your copy now, as there will only be a limited no.of these books published.

I also received my copy of this years Gooseberry Patch Christmas book that I  have a recipe featured in,
this will be my fifth cookbook from Gooseberry Patch that I have a recipe in! And I am thrilled about this as well. I love Gooseberry Patch cookbooks, besides having yummy recipes they have the most beautiful covers, I think that is one reason that I love them so much!!




9 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Congrats Lucia, how great is that, your home is wonderful, so cozy.......Love Gooseberry Patch books, Blessings Francine.

Angela said...

Congrats. on both publications Lecia. Love wandering thru Barbara Rice books and Gooseberry Patch cookbooks, I have many of the cookbooks. Tickled pink for you.
Angela

Trace4J said...

How wonderful friend.
Woohoooo you go girl.
Woolie Blessings

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What wonderful news! I love their cookbooks! Way to go!

prims by olde lady morgan said...

WHOOOHOOO!!! Congrats!!! my friend! most wonderful honors! OLM

Deb said...

Congratulations Lecia!

My Colonial Home said...

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS...goodness what a special honor.
I shall search out the book!
Karen

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Wow Lecia! How awesome and exciting! YAY! ~*~Lisa

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Congrats, Lecia! I love Gooseberry books too and I love the cover on the new one. Congrats on the Barbara Rice book too...you are on a roll! :) --Jan

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.