Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy Birthday little Groundhog!

Today is my granddaughter Riley's 8th. Birthday, as usually my daughter out does herself with

these birthday parties. She hired a magician for the party. There was twenty plus children there

and they were in awe of the magic tricks. To start off the celebration my husband and I kept

all three grandchildren last night. We took them out for pizza and then to the mall for some fun.

I tried to take plenty of pictures, but somehow didn't get any of Jake today at the party,

he doesn't like his picture taken, so you have to take a picture when he isn't looking. Now for

some pictures.



















1 comment:

Cindi said...

What a special birthday! How neat that Riley was really floating in the air! Love the cake. Thanks for sharing!
Be blessed,Cindi

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.