Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Gatherings

I love prim decorating. I love to make gatherings and take pictures of them, I would love to be a

photographer

for a primitive magazine. I am showing a little gathering that I put together for the kitchen with an old

Betty Crocker cookbook. When I was a little girl, for a long time this was the only cookbook my

mother had. There are four of us sisters, so as you can tell only one would get the cookbook someday.

We would go through the cookbook, looking at the pictures and trying new recipes.

 One year I went on an adventure, It took me several months, but I was able through ebay to get each

one of my sisters one of these cookbooks for their birthdays. When they opened up their gifts you

would have thought they all won the lottery, they were so tickled with their very own cookbook.

Here is a picture of my gathering.



6 comments:

Christine said...

How wonderful! I love the story behind the photo!
Have a great day!
Christine

Sheila said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful sister you are! Love the gathering.
hugs,
Sheila

A Primitive Homestead said...

Your display is perfect. The recipe book cover is pretty. So sweet of you to see you all have a piece of your past. Blessings! Lara

Raymond Homestead said...

That's so neat that you each have the cookbook now. Glad you were able to find them!

Cindi said...

Oh what a great sister you , such a sweet gift from the heart! Love the display. Thanks for sharing.
Be blessed,
Cindi

Margaret said...

Ahhhh so sweet! Maggie

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.