Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, December 11, 2021

A Little Christmas Around my House

 Christmas is coming so fast, I am finished with shopping and my little bit of decorating. The part I enjoy about Christmas the most is watching my grandchildren have fun. Watching the twinkle in their little eyes. To me it isn't all about the gifts. I love baking cookies with my sisters, looking at the Christmas lights, the Christmas church services, the music, making special foods that I only make once a year, And of course watching my grandchildren have fun. Here is a few photos of Christmas around my house.


















1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awwwww....such wonderful decorating and photos, Lecia!! And so sweet of you to take the time to take all those photos and share them with us. All of it is beautiful, but my favorites are (of course!) the Arnett Santas...and WOW...you have quite the impressive collection! And I also really love that grapevine wreath with the stocking....so beautifully simple. Stay well and safe....We're in snow season here. ~Robin~

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.