Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

I cannot leave comments on other Blogs

 I am not sure what is going on, but I am receiving comments but am unable to leave comments on other blogs. I am enjoying reading your blogs, but don't know how to fix this. Please don't think I am ignoring you. Thanks Lecia     Wool applique I had made earlier, Tractors All Around, pattern by Buttermilk Basin




3 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Lovely mat! Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

Hi Lecia.... That must be so frustrating.... I have received your replies to my comments on your blog because I always check the "email follow-up comments" option. I am no blog expert, but my understanding is that embedded comments are the only kind with threading. Unfortunately, they require third-party cookies to work. Many users block third-party cookies for security reasons. Safari blocks them by default. They can be unblocked, if you so choose. That might resolve your issue??? Hoping you get it resolved soon. ~Robin~

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

This is so cute, Lecia. I have not seen this pattern before. I need to do some catch up on the Buttermilk Basin patterns. I just copied the October BOM free pattern today, but I have not started it yet. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely compliment. I hope you are having a wonderful week so far and are getting in some stitching and crafting. Melisa

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.