Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Happy Fall

 I really like the beauty of Fall. The leaves changing, the crisp cool air, apples, apple cider, pumpkins, a

toasty fire in a woodstove. West Virginia in the fall.



. I am working on some items for Christmas, I won't show, as I have made some gifts. I 

made 2 new wreaths for fall. I love decorating my 3 tier tray for the different seasons, sharing a photo.

  I am enjoying my grandchildren, I am posting a picture of Ruby and Parker.

 We have a new member added to our family. 

Parker Joy, she was born July 28, 2020.

 I also like to bake and make things in the fall, I am sharing a 

quick and easy recipe,and yummy.

 I finally finished a Christmas cross stitch that I started last year.

Pattern by "The Humble Stitcher".











3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Good to see a post from you pop up Lecia!! And better yet, to read between the lines that things must be ok. West Virginia is in one of my top 5 states I think I would really love to live. I have never been there, but every photo I have seen of it looks absolutely beautiful! Our fall colors are essentially gone....We woke up to snow on the ground yesterday and Friday....Sigh. Such is life in Nod. I absolutely that second wreath of yours!!! EEEK! And such sweet grands!!! That last photo makes my heart wiggle. Have a great new week! ~Robin~

Prims By The Water said...

What cuties! Made me smile. I have a 3 tiered galvanized tray just like your Lecia. Glad you are posting again and love your wreaths! Janice

Jessica said...

Hi Lecia! It's been a long time since I was on Blogger, I'm glad to see you still posting. I love your fall photos.

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.