Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Friday, January 10, 2020

I am going to try to be a better blogger. I want to share my newest applique project.I have it all ready to stitch. I am using woolie flannel. I think I still prefer wool, but it is going to be a fun project. Pattern by Buttermilk Basin.
Next I wanted to make myself a new Winter Wreath, just thought the sign was so cute, and I am able
to leave it out all Winter.

I have a really good friend at my school job who's husband is into woodworking, my friend distresses the items after he makes them. This was my Christmas gift from them, Love, love my new cabinet.


3 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Love that runner! Janice

The Henhouse Fox Folk Art said...

Absolutely love your new cabinet what a sweet gift . New follower here , stop by our blog for a visit . That new runner is darling and I adore that wreath , I love having something you can leave out all season

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Hi Lecia - I'm so happy you are trying to be a better blogger too! It's not always easy, especially since you are so very busy! Gee, you always manage to get more handwork done that me. So many projects, so little time.
I think of you and Ronnie often, and hope that one day, you will come visit us. We had such fun when we came to your place.
Hugs

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.