Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Friday, March 15, 2019

A fun day!!

I took a personal day today since my Birthday is tomorrow, me and the girls had a day out. (Me, Myself and I). Sometimes I just love going shopping by myself. And was it ever a gorgeous day for March, 70 degrees. I got my hair trimmed and highlighted, something I rarely have time to do. I went to Big Lots, Michaels, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Targets, Kohls, JC Penneys,a primitive shop, a quilt shop, and a farmers market.  I also went to a place called the cupcake co. and got a Hummingbird cupcake, It was free since tomorrow is my Birthday, was it ever yummy. I did get my husband a cupcake too. His was decorated for St. Patricks Day.
Now to show some of my goodies.
                     Dust pan and HOME Banner from target , windmill hook from Big Lots,
                    Apron from Bed, Bath and Beyond, they have a new collection called "Bee & Willow.
                    Windmill hook to hang my apron on.

                       Truck mat, timer candle and truck picture from a primitive shop called "Simple Tymes"

                                       Hummingbird cupcake from the cupcake co.
                                     Spring dish cloths from Kohl's, I got some Christmas ones at Christmas and
                                     loved them.
                                                 Wool applique pattern from the quilt shop, "Patchwork Plus"


                                                    Clothes from JC Penneys
                                                     Me and my farmhouse apron
                                                  Hair highlighted and trimmed, what a luxury.

1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweetpea!! Obvioiusly I am not the first in the wishes department by the looks of all those cards LOL. And you are just too stinking cute....your hair is BEAUTIFUL and that apron is adorable. But wowsers...all those stores in one day? I like shopping as much as the next girl...but I top out at about store 3 or 4 LOL.... Hope your tomorrow is as beautiful as you are....enjoy! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.