Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Projects

I enjoy crafting so much. But with working two jobs my time for crafting is limited. I was able to spend today crafting. I made a Valentine Wreath with all items from the dollar tree, except the gold ribbon that I got for $1.00 at walmart. If you would like to watch a step by step tutorial I am adding the link "This Southern Girl Can"  , this girl is so funny and offers so many quick and inexpensive tutorials.

I enjoy doing wool applique and have several projects that I want to get completed. I have the wool pieces cut and attached to table runner. It is called the January Vintage Table runner  pattern by Buttermilk Basin. I need to do the stitching and add buttons for the snowman's eyes.

I will show some projects that I want to complete this year.






No comments:

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.