Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Thursday, November 22, 2018

LED Candles from the Dollar Tree DIY

I am so much enjoying making different Christmas crafts. My latest is LED candles with Winter images. I download an image that I like and print it on tissue paper. Here is a simple "You tube" tutorial on how to do it. How to print on Tissue Paper
 After doing this I gently tear around the image that I want for the candle. Apply modpodge to the candle where I want to apply the image. Gently apply the picture. I use a small wadded up piece of plastic wrap to smooth out the picture from the center outwards. Next I let this dry and apply another coat of modpodge to the picture. After this is almost completely dry I apply modpodge to the rest of the candle. I sprinkle glitter glass over it, regular glitter would work. Then I let this dry.  Here you have a beautiful candle for a little over a dollar.
 I wish I knew how to fix my blog so that you could leave comments.  Hope you enjoy this quick little tutorial.

My finished candles







No comments:

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.