Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Finished Project

I really love wool applique. I recently finished a wool applique project that I am quite proud of. It is a large project. The pattern is call, "A Gentle Life" by "Threads that bind". It is huge 7"x36".
I am finding that I am decorating my home with things that I have made, and down sizing some of my primitive collection.





2 comments:

denise said...

I have that kit in my stash. Love the sheep.

Prims By The Water said...

Lovely piece! Love all of the different sheep. Janice

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.