Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Monday, January 30, 2017

Punched needle project and tote

Today we had a snow day, so I was off from my school job. Boy did I ever get alot accomplished.
 I cleaned my house, did laundry, baked cookies, worked on my taxes. But what I was most proud of getting accomplished is that I put a binding around my finished needle punch. It is one in a series of four that I want to make this year. It is , "The Farm Chore" series by Notforgotten Farm. So I have
three more to make. I had made one earlier but decided the colors aren't going to match the other
three so I will make another one in different colors.
 I also  made a quilted tote bag,  I was tickles with how it turned out, now I want to make more
in all different colors. It was a fun project, but took much longer than I anticipated.


Making Candles

Outside of the tote bag

Lining of the tote bag

I machine quilted the tote

Lemon cheesecake cookies

6 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Lecia, Great needle punch. And your tote bag is lovely. I love the colors. And I have not had lemon cheesecake cookies before.
Wow! You just got so much accomplished. Good job. :)Wish I was where the snow is. Happy Snow Day. Take care, Janet W

acorn hollow said...

sounds like a wonderful day to me
Cathy

Prims By The Water said...

I have loved this pattern by lori, but alas I cannot needle punch. You did an awesome job! Cookies look yummy too! Janice

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

I sure do love your needle punch projects. I am so torn...so many projects I want to do...and I seem to have very little time to do them. I have several quilts I need/want to work on as well as orders.
Wish we could sit down with some of our tasty cookies and chat. I miss ya!
Have a blessed day dear!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lecia,
Isn't Punch Needle FUN?!!! I know you must be enjoying that new frame!! I love mine!
Your bag is so pretty and will hold LOTS of goodies!
Those cookies look yummy and I LOVE LEMON!!!!
Hope you enjoy your week!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

Jessica said...

Great job on the punch needle. I love your tote too!

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.