Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Monday, August 24, 2015

SALE

I am offering a sale on some of my creations.

First I have a pumpkin girl. She is holding a pumpkin. She is approx. 15" tall,
she is so adorable in person. Please email me with any questions or to purchase
FARMHOUSE PRIMS

I am asking $29.99 plus shipping. Inspired by a Sweetmeadows Farm pattern.

Next I am offering an Americana stump pumpkin girl. She is approx. 15" tall and holding a flag,
she also is wearing an Americana apron. Also inspired by Sweetmeadows Farm.
Asking $29.99 plus shipping.

I am also offering two standing pumpkin girls. They are approx. 14" tall not including the
pumpkin stem. They are inspired by a Happy Hearts pattern.
I am asking $19.99 each plus shipping.


All the dolls I listed Sat. have sold except these two prairie dolls, they are inspired by
a Sweetmeadows Farm pattern. They are approx. 18" tall and grunged for that primitive look.
They are each holding a little slate. I put alot of handwork into these dolls clothing.
I am asking $26.99 each plus shipping.

This doll is sold!!!!!





No comments:

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.