Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Year long Gift!

I want to wish all of my blogger friends a Happy New Year, one of my goals this year is to learn to
needle punch, I have started a project and will show it when I am finished.
  I want to share a cute gift with you that my husband and I received from my grandchildren Cole and Riley this year. They gave us a gift bag and it is has 12 envelopes in it. One for each month of the year. I want to share the gifts we received with you.
 My husband made a deal with them that if they would take music lessons for 3 years that he
would give them each $1000. Well this Jan. is 1 year and they have stuck to it faithfully. Cole is taking piano and Riley guitar. I think Ronnie better be saving up his money.

Gift number one, January

Letter from Cole, a picture and game piece

Letter from Riley and a guitar pick


4 comments:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

What a darling gift! I look forward to seeing each envelope opened.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Such a fun filled gift!!!
I think he better start saving his money too!!!
Hope you have a Happy New Year!
Blessings
Robin

Deb said...

That is the most adorable thing I've ever seen Lecia, what a wonderful gift! Can't wait to see what each month will reveal. Better tell your hubby to start collecting pop bottles, he is going to have to pay up on that bet I think LOL! Wishing you and yours a very happy New Year and may the year bring you joy and good health.

BumbleBeeLane said...

That is the sweetest gift ever. Boy they are really looking forward to that thousand probly have all kinds of things they are daydreaming about...smile...Happy New Year ! ~Amy

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.