Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, January 17, 2015

New Needle Punch Projects

I am really enjoying my new pass time Needle Punching, I finished two projects that I have been working on. Both patterns are by "Notforgotten Farm". Last weekend my husband and I was
able to go spend a weekend in WV at our farmhouse, where I worked on my needle punch, read a book and relaxed by the fire. Ronnie took  pictures of me, but I didn't get any of him.
Today is his birthday, we are meeting the kids and grandkids for supper. I made him a homemade,
from scratch cake for his Birthday, it is the recipe off of the back of the Hershey Cocoa box,
it is such a wonderful cake and easy. He loves it! Happy Birthday Ronnie! Hope your Birthday is a special one!



Love the pitcher
Winter Time

Love this pattern
Bo likes the snow

Me and little Bo

Enjoying the woodstove

Ron holding the grandkids school pictures

Homemade from scratch Chocolate cake

7 comments:

Christine said...

Great job, Lecia! Love the winter time one especially!
Happy b'day to Ron - I'd love a piece of that cake !
Happy weekend!

Friendship Crossing said...

Wowza girlie! You have gone to town w/that punch needle! What cute pillows you made!

That cake looks amazing! good thing I can't smell it thru the computer! Looks so tempting!
I'll have to try that recipe sometime!

Hugs,
Tanya

Cindi said...

Lecia great job on the needle punching! I really like the winter time one but then again I am a sucker for anything with a snowman!
Happy birthday to your hubby! I am craving cake now looking at your picture! LOL
Have a great day!
Be blessed,
Cindi

annie said...

Nice needle punch!

Prims By The Water said...

Happy birthday to Ronnie. Love your needlepunch..and so drooling over that chocolate cake. Anything chocolate is my favorite dessert. Janice

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Your on a roll Lecia ~ Great Job!!!
Your making me jealous ~ I really need to work on some. I just ordered a pattern from Country Stitches called Brrr. can't wait for it to arrive!
Belated Birthday Wishes to Ron!
Blessings
Robin

Janet said...

Hi there, I have not been here often, but signed on long time ago to follow your blog. I love primitive decor.
Your needlepunch projects are great. I have checked it out on the internet and went out and bought hoop needles and cloth.
If I find I can to this, I think I will have another addiction in my life. A good addiction that is. :) My other addiction being genealogy.

At www.jerikelly.com there are some great patterns.
Again, love your work. Take care, Janet W

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.