Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Getting ready for Fall

I love fall, all of the beautiful colors, pumpkin and apple pie, going to the apple orchard and
getting fresh apples. The crisp cool air, the crackling of leaves under your feet, colorful mums and leaves, and fall decor.

I love fall decor, I think it is all the beautiful colors, I will share some photo's of some of
my fall decor.(Warning lots of pictures). Wishing you all a beautiful fall.



















8 comments:

Margaret said...

Happy Sunday! Everything looks Fall-ish and wonderful! Maggie

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

So many wonderful fall goodies you have Lecia!!!
Love the scarecrow you have at the top of your blog ~ so cute!!!
Sorry I haven't been around in the last 2 months I been very busy ~ I'll explain later.
Now I wish I had some time to decorate my own home.
Enjoy!!!
Happy Fall days to You!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Earlene said...

Your Fall colors go great with your kitchen color.
Love the stove top.
It all looks great.

Prims By The Water said...

Love Love Love it all...fall decor makes me sooooo happy. Love the colors. Janice

Cindi said...

Oh Lecia everything looks great! I love the little signs...pumpkins and candy corn and that burlap bag is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Love all your Fall touches! Your home looks so warm and inviting! Have a wonderful week!

Sandi

annie said...

you have a beautiful home! I love all the prim decorations!

Friendship Crossing said...

Oh what fun taking a 'tour' of your darling fall prim decor! They look like they fit in perfectly w/your farmhouse style!
Would love to know the designer of that very tall scarecrow!!

Smiles,
Tanya

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.