Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Sunday, August 3, 2014

New creations.

Only two weeks until school starts so then my few days of me time will come to an end.
I have totally cleaned my entire house which I haven't done this for years, got rid of so much junk
that accumulates over time. I have done some fun things with my grandchildren and decided to make myself some fall creations. Usually I never make myself something, only things to sell.

I finished a fall cross stitch called "Black Jack" a country rustic pattern and also a pumpkin riding a crow.I used a pattern by, Brenda Garvaris. I tweaked the pattern a little and added arms and legs to the pumpkin man and decided to attach the crow to a rusty bed spring. Summer is going fast all the fairs are happening now, after that seems
like fall is here. Hope you are enjoying your Summer as much as I am.








5 comments:

Debra said...

They are both wonderful Lecia!!

Raymond Homestead said...

Feels good to weed through things once in awhile. I did a little of that myself. I need to do tons more! Cute cross stitch!

Sheila said...

Beautiful stitchery Lecia......I'm happy that you've been enjoying your summer and doing things you enjoy. Summer does seem to be going by quickly now that it finally arrived.
Blessings to you my friend.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

I like your pumpkin picture.
Blessings,
Laura

Deb said...

Wonderful Lecia, I love both of them! And isn't it true that we never seem to have any of our own work in our homes?! These two are definitely keepers :O)

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.