Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Wonderful surprise in the mail.

Today when I went out to check the mail, there was a package on my porch, when I picked it up,
I kept thinking, I don't remember ordering anything, it must be something that my son ordered.
But when I looked at the package, I saw my name on it.

It was from a dear friend  Trish "Ladybug" Wenzl, that I had met a couple years ago through blogging.
Trish has been a wonderful friend and encourager to me, she uplifts me in her prayers and
is always giving me words of encouragement. I cherish and appreciate her friendship.
Thank you Trish for your kindness, I cherish your friendship.
I love everything!!!!

Now to show you what was in the package.

Can't wait to see what is in the box, excitement!

Look at the is beautiful wooden bowl.

Love the stars on the bottom and outside also.

I love this beautiful Gathering board, so lovely for fall.

The cutest civil war doll that she designed, love how she is holding the flag, she is adorable.

11 comments:

prims by olde lady morgan said...

What a fun surprise! Trish was so kind to me when my mom passed.... OLM

Penny said...

What nice gifts from your blogging friend!! So thoughtful of her... there sure are wonderful people out there in blogland!

Firecracker Kid said...

Well what a nice surprise. It's comforting to have friends who encourage and inspire us. Those are some awesome gifts. I love that dolly too.
Blessings,
Carol

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Oh gosh - what a wonderful box of goodies...I especially love that Pumpkin Spice sign...to go with my coffee from you! :-) I'm rationing it and have it hidden from everyone else - am I bad?
Enjoy your goodies from Trish.

Cindi said...

Oh how sweet! It is good to have friends that care about you and like to surprise you now and again I would imagine! You deserve it. Love everything she sent you!
Still in my prayers!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Deb said...

What a wonderful friend and wonderful treasures! Deb

annie said...

wow, how sweet!
I love the bowl, board and doll!

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, ohhhh!!!! love the bowl, all the goodies are great, lucky gal, Hugs Francine.

Danice G said...

What great items you received. especially love the bowl and the Civil War era doll :)

Raymond Homestead said...

What a very sweet surprise!

Laura S Reading said...

Happy Halloween!

What an amazing friend.

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.