Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Sunday, June 2, 2013

New Bonnets

I just recently made some new bonnets, I made them from homespun check and tickling.
They would look lovely hanging on a display rack side by side, example the three mustard ones hanging together
or the two tickling ones hanging together. Or by themselves hanging on a cabinet door.
There are many possibilities.

The bonnets are approx. 26" long and are inspired by a "Drakestone Primitives" pattern.
I am asking $20.99 each plus traveling fee. Please email me Lecia123@verizon.net
with any questions or to purchase.
 Wishing you a beautiful day!



Bonnet no. 1 mustard/tan tickling

Bonnet no. 2 burgundy/tan tickling

Bonnet no. 3 mustard/tan checked

Bonnet no. 4 mustard/tan/black and burgundy checked



6 comments:

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Oh my girlie, these are beautiful. You do such an amazing job.

Bless you my friend and have a awesome Sunday. We are getting ready for Matt's graduation ..Praise the Lord!
Hugs,
Tricia XO

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Beautiful bonnets, Lecia!
Love the colors. You do beautiful work.
Someday, I hope to be able to purchase one from you. Thanks for sharing!
Have a wonderful Sunday.

Trace4J said...

Beautiful new bonnets.
I love mine.
Woolie Blessings

My Colonial Home said...

LOVELY BONNETS...your work is incredible - knowing this first hand!!
Blessings,
Karen

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Love your bonnets! As I have two hanging over by my TV! Hugs! OLM

Prims By The Water said...

Love your bonnets Lecia.... :0( unfortunately not my colors. Have a great week! Janice

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.