Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Friday, March 1, 2013

Early Work Mercantile Listings

I am excited to be a part of the wonderful talented group "Early Work Mercantile"

I have listed some Spring items. Please take a few minutes to go over to the Mercantile

and check them out. Two of my wonderful blogger friends Mary "Marrmies Mammys and More" 

Carol "Buttermilkcreek Farm" are also making their debut this month. They have some awesome

listings, they are both such talented ladies. So go on over to the Mercantile and you will be in for a treat.






10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to check them out, but your pictures are just wonderful!!!! I especially love the last bunny! Just so sweet! Oh you talented ladies! You create such perfectly prim items! They are are such a joy to look at! Have a wonderful day!!!!

Blessings!
Heather

Christine said...

Oh Beautiful bunnies,Lecia! And they're all dressed so spring-like as well!
Happy March!
Christine

BumbleBeeLane said...

Lecia~ I stopped over and checked out your shop.It looks wonderful.The header is great and the offerings are lovely.Hope you have tons of success.Hugs!~Amy

My Colonial Home said...

Morning Lecia...your work...GORGEOUS.
I have it personally so I know how intricate you are in your sewing.
Adorable bunnies!

p.s. you can remove the flag logo from my previous site 'popular selling blogs' that was let go quite some time ago...thanks.

Karen

Sheila said...

Oh my goodness what wonderful prims you are making! I will have to pop over and check out the Merc. Happy for you dear friend.
Exciting times for many.
Blessings,
Sheila

~Sara said...

Oh Lecia! Congrats! They are so nice. Good luck with your new adventure. That first bunny is so sweet.I love how it is dresses and all of the accesories. Blessings~Sara

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Good luck Lecia! As always, your creations are perfectly prim! ~*~Lisa

Prims By The Water said...

Hope you do great at the Mercantile..your bunnies are so sweet! Janice

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Congrats! wishing you much success my friend! OLM

Anonymous said...

I love all your creations, very nice.
Rubyjean

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.