Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Penny Rugs

I have just recently started making some penny rugs. I actually learned to do the blanket stitch by

watching a video on You Tube. I love Karen "KM Primitives"   patterns. I recently finished

two penny rugs and wanted to share the pictures. I am already thinking Spring and have

been thinking of  bunnies, I have some patterns cut out to make them, I will share photo's

when I am finished.







I have also been thinking of joining one of the selling groups that sell monthly. I don't know

which one to choose and if I would even be accepted. But being busy with my jobs and

helping out with mom, I don't have time for lots of crafting. But if I were to be in a group

I feel like I could come up with at least two things a month and that way I would be able

to have my work exposed more to the public. If any of you awesome crafters have any pointers

or suggestions to help me, they would be greatly appreciated!!!!

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Very, very nice Lecia. Love both the patterns! Beehive reminds me of warmer days to come!
Wishing you a restful Sunday~

BumbleBeeLane said...

Hope your momma is coming along better.Keeping her in prayer.I love both the pennies but of course you know I adore the bee skep one..smile..Hugs!~Amy

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Love your penny rugs!

Prims By The Water said...

Love your pennies. Lemon Poppyseeds and Early work mercantile are a few online prim stores you might want to try. Good luck, Janice

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Lecia,

Look at you go! When we frist met you said you didn't craft??? and look at you now!
All the selling groups are great and there are great ones on FB too...I will tell you the 1st or the 15th of each month seeks up every month...LOL... I am always scrabbling to get things done, but worth it. OLM

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.