Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Sunday, November 11, 2012

God Bless the USA!

I want to thank all of our veterans for serving our great country. My father and husband are veterans

and are very proud of their service to our country!!  Thanks to all of our veterans  for your service

 to our country so  that I

can live in freedom. God Bless the USA!!!!!

My son was born at Fort Belvoir , Va. while my husband was in the military.

My husband is very patriotic and gets very upset if the National Anthem is played at

football games etc. and when men don't show their respect by removing their hats.

 Many people don't realize the sacrifice that our veterans have made so that we can live in freedom.

Thank you veterans I appreciate you!!!!!






3 comments:

denise said...

Amen!!!!!!!!!

Sheila said...

Thank you to your hubby and dad for their service! My dad served as well and always marched in the parades with other VFW members and very proud to do so.
Hope you have been doing well and most likely busy as ever! Taking a me day today to visit some of you and maybe if blogger cooperates with me I'll get a post up today or tomorrow! So frustrating!
Have a wonderful Sunday~

~Sara said...

God Bless America! Thank you both for sacrificing for our wonderful country. Blessings~Sara

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.