Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Goodies from an awesome friend!

My great friend Tammy "North Carolina Primitives From the Past"  and I   had our own private swap.

We actually met on facebook and she was my first swap partner ever. We have since become

very good friends. She is actually my inspiration for crafting. She encouraged me to make bonnets,

and guided me along the way.  She has given me many wonderful crafting tips and helpful information.

  Tammy spoiled me as she usually does. She made me the cutest bunny , that I love. Tammy also makes

wonderful stitcheries. I asked her to make me a sampler stitchery with a sheep on it and it is beautiful.

She also sent me a sheep, blocks and pillow that she made. I love everything and thank you so much

Tammy for spoiling me and for being such a wonderful prim friend.



12 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh I love that prim bunny and the other sweet goodies you got.;) have a great week ahead.:)

Sheila said...

Hi Lecia,
I love your swap pretties from your friend! The rabbit is darling, well so is everything else she sent.
Hope you have been doing well. We haven't visited for a while. Think of you often, just busy on this end too.
hugz and blessings,
Sheila

Cindi said...

I just love hearing the Miranda Lambert song when I come here! The things your friend spoiled you with are so cute! Thanks for sharing! Does she sell her things?
Be blessed!
Cindi

Hillcresthome Prims said...

You sure did get beautiful gifts.
Tammy is very talented. I love the bunny and the stitchery
she made.
It is breath taking. I know you will treasure your friendship gifts!

Spring Blessings,
Tricia

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

You have been blessed with such a wonderful friend. Enjoy your new goodies.

Kerri Arthur said...

Lecia,
what great goodies!
Enjoy all those spring lovelies!

Hugs!
Kerri

Unknown said...

What wonderful gifts! Sounds like you have a wonderful friend ~ God Bless

cynthia lee designs said...

What great goodies!! What a cute prim bunny...beautiful stitchery...adorable lamb...love it all!!
hugs,
Cindy

Trace4J said...

Wonderful swaps friend!
I just love that bunny.
Happy Spring!
Hugs Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

jennifer768 said...

Lecia love your wonderful swap goodies!Your friend Tammy is so talented.Nothing like a special friend!Hugs,Jen

Prims By The Water said...

Love that prim bunny! Happy Easter, Take care, Janice

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Awesome handmades! The stitchery is wonderfully prim, good call on the sheep. =]

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.