Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Surprise in the mail!

I received a wonderful surprise in the mail from a fellow blogger from Canada.Trish, "The Boyd Homestead Farm"

She sent me the most wonderful candle that she made in the cutest mason jar. It's scent is  Country

Christmas! Thank you Trish, you are so sweet and a wonderful prim friend.


5 comments:

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Sounds like a yummy candle! Enjoy and Happy New Year!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Very sweet of Trish! Surprise gifts are the best. =]

Have fun tonight and Happy New Year~

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Oh, I love surprises. What sweet friends bloggers are. I wish you and your family a happy,healthy and peaceful New Year,
Susan

cynthia lee designs said...

Lecia,
What a wonderful surprise and I bet it sure smells good.
Happy New Year.
hugs,
Cindy

TheCrankyCrow said...

Trish is a sweetie - and what a wonderful surprise. Something with a name like that just has to smell great! Enjoy! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.