Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Surprise Package

I received the most wonderful package in the mail today. It was from sweet Angie, "Lil Raggedy Angie"

she sent me the most awesome goodies. Some beautiful prim fabric, a cute raggedy ornie and some

cute pencils, my grandbabies will take them. Thank you Angie, your thoughtfulness has touched my

heart and I love everything so much. I love your sweet friendship the most, you are a wonderful prim

firend with a heart of gold!!!!!

8 comments:

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Lecia SURPISE! :0) Glad they arrived ok and you didnt have to post em nothing special just some stuff I though you might be able to put to use !lol and yeah I forgot to tell you the pencils werent for you lol ! Have a great evening sweetie ! Im thinkin bout ya praying for ya big hugs lilraggedyangie

Carol Stuck said...

How wonderful of your friend Angie. She sent a great box full of goodies. What a terrific friend you have there:0)

hugs,
Carol

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

That Angie she sure is a sweetie! Such wonderful goodies she sent ya!
Prim Blessings
Robin

TheCrankyCrow said...

That raggedy is one of a kind, huh?? Love her to pieces....Fun package...Gee, bet you'll find something to do with that fabric, now won't you? Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

How sweet Angie is!! Looks like some cute goodies. Hugs, Tina

Ladybug said...

Thoughtfulness and Kindness of others is so touching, Brings smiles into your day...
You are so blessed with awesome Prim Friends
:-)

Warm Blessings / Smiles - Hugs
Ladybug :-)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Love your new layout!
And love all your goodies. Angie is a sweetie!
Linda

frontporchprims said...

She's been dropping packages here and there with such wonderful goodies. Glad you found one on your porch. -Steph-

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.