Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Swap goodies from The Calico Rabbit!!

First I want to thank all of my dear blogging friends for the awesome words of encouragement and prayers for my sons full recovery! I wish I could just give each of you a big hug. He continues to improve.
I Praise the Lord for this!!!! He could have been killed or the tree limb could have hit my grandson.

  I have been wanting to post pictures of the awesome swap goodies that I received from Keri, http://thecalicorabbit.blogspot.com/     Char  http://charsethman.blogspot.com/   hosted a spring swap, and Keri really spoiled  me. She gave me a Basil rabbit that she made, I saw him on her blog and was really wanting him sooooo bad, but didn't want to ask her. He He I think she knew that I did.
 She sent me a beautiful paddle board that she made, I love the color. A beautiful bird make-do, and Spring time pillow that she made, she does such awesome work. A rabbit cutter, so cute and beautiful kitchen towel.



 Keri sure spoiled me rotten, I love everything so much, Keri was an awesome swap partner, please check out her blog. She has a wonderful blog, with lots of  tutorials. Thanks you Keri, it was so much fun!!!

10 comments:

dee begg said...

Lecia,

Glad that your son is improving with each passing hour and yes, thankfully your young grandson wasn't hurt...I don't even want to think about what could have happened.

Neat goodies. Love Basil the bunny with his carrots...too prim! Swaps are so much fun to do.

D

Sheila said...

Lecia, so glad to know that your son is improving and I will continue to keep him in my prayers.
Your swap goodies are beautiful. Love the rabbit too.
Hope you have a great day my friend~
Hugz,
Sheila

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Ooh..lucky gal! You got Basil! He's so adorable isn't he? Looks like Kerri was a real sweetheart to you. Great swap! Enjoy

Beckyjean said...

Lecia~

Love all your swap goodies from Kerri!! She is a wonderful swap partner. Have a great day!!

Hugs~Becky

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

Glad your son is getting better. and love your swap goodies. Very nice.
Sabrina

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your son is doing well Lecia...that's great! Love your swap goodies from Kerri...you lucky lady..she makes the most wonderful prims...love, love Basil!
patti

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Wow, great spring pick-me-ups! Kerri is a talent for sure! You deserve to be spoiled! We all do!
Glad your son is improving. My thoughts and prayers are with your whole family.
HUGS,
★Linda★

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

too cute..hey there is a bunny on your hutch..it looks like it has a little pack on its back with lavender..I just love it..can you tell me where you got it?

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Lecia, WOW!!! Love it all, but that little pin keep, super cute!!! OLM

Karen ~ Life In A Primitive English Cottage said...

I hope this comment finds your son still well on the way to making a good recovery!

Love your spring decor, it all looks so bright and cheery and what fantastic bonnets!

Beautiful swap goodies, what a treat!

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.