Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, February 12, 2011

New ornies and Bunny-tin can display!!!

  I have recently found out that a fellow blogger. Jean of  http://primcrafts.blogspot.com/  and I live very close

to each other but have never met.

  I finally made my way to her booth at the shop where she has her crafts'  and you talk about awesome.

Jean is one talented girl!!!!!

 I was like a child in a candy store, I wanted everything. But finally decided on some awesome prim

ornies and a bunny tin can display. I just love my goodies, Jean is so talented and such a sweet person!!!

Check out her blog.

  We are in the process of making plans to have lunch one day, I am so excited!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lucky you are Lecia...Jean is very talented!! Have fun @ lunch!
patti

Jean Barker said...

Your such a sweetie Lecia. Thank you for the sweet complements. Can't wait to meet you in person.
Prim Blessings,
Jean

Sheila said...

That's so awesome Lecia that you and Jean will get to meet one day soon!
Blessings,
Sheila

renee said...

You bought some great things! It is fun to meet up with a prim pal! Glad you all will get a chance to do that.
Have a good day.
Blessings,
Renee

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.