Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Friday, February 18, 2011

New Bunny!!

   Today I had to go to the vets office which happens to be very close to where  Jean , "Prim Crafts",

http://primcrafts.blogspot.com/   sells her things. OMG she had just brought in some new things. I bought this

awesome bunny. I am so thrilled. I will be wanting to stop there all the time.  Isn't he the cutest!!!

  I love Jean's creations, she has the most adorable prims. Thanks Jean for making this awesome bunny!

5 comments:

Beckyjean said...

Lecia~
Love your new bunny. He's so cute.

Hugs~Becky

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Awww, the bunny is darling! Jean does do some awesome stuff.
I, however, am on cloud 9 because I have the most beautiful 'set' of prairie bonnets, I am seriously loving the gold one. The other two are almost as perfect! Thanks, Lecia!
★Linda★
BTW~ I hate word verification!

busybee said...

oh i love the bunny :)

Mary said...

Hi Lecia, Your new bunny is really cute, I love him! I'm sorry to read about your loss..Big Hugs to you!

Kerri Arthur said...

Hey Lecia!
What a super cute bunny!

Love it!

Hugs,
Kerri

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.