Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Another surprise in the mail!!

Yesterday I went to my mailbox and was surprised to see a package.

It was a surprise package from Trish-Lady bug http://dustytatteredcupboarddoors.blogspot.com/

  Inside was the cutest raggedy ann ornament and wonderful snowman!!!! Thank you so much Trish, I

love them both. I feel like I am having Christmas all month long.

  If you don't know Trish, stop by her blog and say hello. She is a very talented lady and wonderful

crafter. She sure has been making some beautiful candle mats also. I love my prim friends!!!!

6 comments:

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

How cute they both are!! Trish is very talented, I love all her items.

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Lecia, You been a lucky girl the last couple of days! You deserve it! OLM

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love the photo of your grand babies wearing their rudolph noses.;)

Ladybug said...

Lecia so glad your package got there, and
you enjoyed the surprise :-) Hugs my Prim
Friend...Grand Babies look so sweet in their
little red noses...

Winter Blessings
Trish-Ladybug

renee said...

Very cute! I do think the Rudolph noses are adorable! The blessings of the season to you and your family.

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Those are sweet! What a nice thing for Trish to do. I love my prim friends too, they are the best!

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.