Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Goodies Arrived in the Mail Today!!!

Today I received two packages in the mail from two of my prim friends. The first package was from my friend Denise  http://sawdustys-cabin.com/index2.html It is an awesome soap dish, with candle and soap. Denise is so talented, check out her website, I want  one of each of  her things. The next package was  from Gina http://catnapinnprimitives.blogspot.com/  Gina made me two awesome candle mats and some yummy room spray. I love the items that I received from these talented girls.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Those are great. I especially like the soap keep. Both ladies do fantastic work...Prim blessins and hugs...Teresa

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Oh I just knew you were getting one of those soap things when you mentioned Denise's name..;) I love it..and happy that you love your mats and spray.;) have a great friday.;)

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.