Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Doll from Sweetmeadows Farm

Here is a picture of my new doll that I won on ebay, made by Maureen http://sweetmeadowsfarm.com/

This doll is a toaster cover, but she also has legs so that she can be displayed in a chair or cabinet.

I love her dolls, Maureen is so talented!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute....love maureen's dolls and patterns...I have a 10 inch mammy doll made by her! yes she is extremely talented.

Anonymous said...

sweet :) she reminds me a little of Wendy's dolls do you think? I love your new background Lecia :) Hope you are doing well.
Have you gotten your sign yet?

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

cute doll.she will look so cute in your home.;) she does have wonderful dolls.;)

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.