Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Monday, March 8, 2010

New Slideshow of Pictures taken in WV

I made a new slideshow of some pictures that my husband and I took on one of our week-end drives in the country in West Virginia, so peaceful and tranquil! They make me feel like I am going back in time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your new pictures are gorgeous! I love the one of the old tractor! I also love your new primitive decorations! :) They are absolutely wonderful!
I keep enjoying each and every blog post you put up, we have so much in common.. you and I are definite kindred spirits!

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.