Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Fun Wreath

I was wanting a new wreath and was checking them out on different sites. They were $50 and up for what I was wanting. I wanted a bigger full wreath.
 I watched several videos on you tube on making dollar tree wreaths.  I did find out that if you see the deco mesh at dollar tree, you better buy it that day or it will be sold out. I got some of the deco mesh at dollar tree and the ribbon and the sign in the middle of the wreath.
 I had some leftover burlap that I had in my stash and bought a big roll of deco mesh at Michaels.
I probably have $20 in my finished wreath.
 I would like to show my finished wreath. It is amazing all of the things you can learn on you tube.
Getting all the supplies ready for my wreath

The finished product

Welcome Fall

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Great job on your wreath! It looks wonderful.

Danice G said...

So pretty and prim. You really did well on this :)

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.