Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Fun Trip!!!

Thur. Oct. 26th. was a bittersweet day, it was the one year anniversary date of my moms passing. My life will never be the same, how do I go on. I have no choice I have to go on. I miss my mom so much.I took a personal day off from school on Thur. and Friday was a teachers work day so  my best friend Shelia, and my three sisters and I took a road trip to Lancaster, Pa. We had a wonderful time as usual. We went shopping in many wonderful shops. We ate lots of comfort foods and on the way home we stopped in Chambersburg, Pa. at Grantstreet woolworks and visited that wonderful shop. I forgot to take a picture of the van we were in, how packed we had it, but I will share some pictures of our trip and some of my awesome finds.



















1 comment:

Old Crow Homestead said...

What a fun time and hopefully a good distraction from being sad about your mom. I love all your new goodies!
hugs, jessica

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.