Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Dolls for Sale

I am downsizing my doll collection. I am listing two wonderful dolls here, that are made by two wonderful and talented artists.

The first is a Farmgirl, holding a duck by Peggy Corrigan, of "Bearing in Love", when purchased the doll was $135, I am selling her for $75. Shipping is extra. I accept paypay.
She is a large standing doll, approx. 27" tall.

SOLD







Next I am offering a big Uncle Sam 32", made by Mandy Fisher of "Bittersweet Folk Art".
Uncle Sam comes with a primitive star and is holding a flag. Alot of detail has gone into both of these dolls. They both come from a smoke free home. Asking $35 plus shipping for Uncle Sam.
Please leave me a message with your contact information if you are interested in either doll.
SOLD



1 comment:

Prims By The Water said...

I cannot believe you are letting these go. i am sure they will go to a loving home. Janice

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.