Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Monday, April 10, 2017

Finished Projects

I was finally able to finish two projects that I have been working on. A needle punch project. Number
two in a series of four called "Farm Chores". Pattern by "Notforgotten Farm".

My other finished project is a wool applique project, It is the "May", Vintage truck series, by "Buttermilk Basin".





For the last several years I have bought tulips that grow in water for on my table at Easter,
this year I bought Hyacinth's.I enjoy so much watching them grow and bloom, and they smell so good.








2 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Your needlepunch looks great and I so love the smell of hyacinths! Love that color you chose too! Janice

Janet said...

Wow! Your Farm Chores are so great. And I love the truck applique. It's so cute. :)
And I can almost smell those pretty flowers.
I hope everyone is fine there and that you are enjoying Spring. Take care, Janet W

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.