Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Finished project

One of my favorite pastimes is wool applique. And I just love the vintage truck series by "Buttermilk Basin". I finished the May truck and just love it. I think one reason I love it, is the beautiful color combination.

I also have a few other items that I want to share.
Bo, my little sidekick, isn't he adorable

Lantern my friend Teresa's husband made for me.

Lilacs my hubby picked for me.

My outdoor timer light lantern

Wreath my best friend Shelia made for me.


4 comments:

Janet said...

Oh Lecia, your truck project turned out great. I love it! :) And Bo is so cute. Love the wreath and lanterns. I can almost smell the lilacs. We had a huge lilac bush outside my bedroom window when I was growing up. My favorite flower and probably the only scent that my nose and head can handle. lol
Happy May to you and your family.
Take care, Janet W. hugs

My Colonial Home said...

Love all your work!
Blessings
Karen

Lady Jane said...

Everything looks so pretty. Wonderful projects. Hugs, lJ

Prims By The Water said...

Bo is adorable and so love that lil red truck! Janice

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.