Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Wonderful Visit and a Snow Day

Yesterday my sweet friend Jean, formally of "Prim Crafts", met for supper and exchanged Birthday gifts. As always Jean spoiled me and gave me way too much. We caught up on the happenings in our lives and laughed and really enjoyed ourselves, but as always are visit went way too fast.
Jean and I actually met through blogging and we had no idea, but we only live 8 miles apart.

Isn't she the cutest bunny girl ever!

Look at the tiny baby bunny sleeping in a carrott

Sewing bird pin keep with bird sissors
magazine, bunny for outdoors, 2 ditty bags, a dolly and pinkeep.
Today snowed so I took advantage of having a day off. I worked on a needle punch project
and a Spring wool applique. I also made some homemade cinnamon rolls, I bet it had been
20 years since I last made them. I was afraid I lost the touch, but was quite pleased with how they turned out.
Working on one of the Farm Chore series from Notforgotton Farm

Wool applique ready to stitch

A buttermilk basin vintage truck series pattern
Homemade yummy Cinnamon Rolls, I didn't forget how to make them, Yummy!


3 comments:

Janet said...

Oh my goodness ! How adorable are those gifts! And your projects are looking so great. Cant wait to see them finished. :)
YUMMMMMMM I love cinnamon rolls. I haven't made them in ages. Gosh I am so hungry for one now. lol
Your birthday is in March? So is mine. It was yesterday. :)
I hope you had a wonderful day.
Take care, Janet OX

Prims By The Water said...

Love love love bunnies.Jen is so nice! Do share the finished projects, and those cinnamon rolls...well hmmm just yummy.Janice

Rock River Stitches said...

Look at all those lovely gifts you received! What a very special friend you have! Can't wait to see your finished punch needle project!

Tammy

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.