Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

New Table Runner

Well I am finally out of school for the Summer, I have so many things that I want to do before school
starts in the fall. I have my windows washed and my kitchen cabinets cleaned. That is one thing off of my bucket list. I want to clean some closets, drawers etc. I am still working in my hair salon and helping with my mom. I want to spend some time doing some fun things with my grandchildren and
of course I want to do some crafting.
 I was able to finish a quilted table runner, it was alot harder than I thought it would be. I had to watch a you tube video on how to put on binding about 4 times before I finally figured it out.
I also quilted the table runner with the stitch in the ditch method.

Here are some photo's of my table runner.
The finished top, it was like putting a puzzle together

Close up view

table runner with the binding

Close up view

Love the purple and green together


The back of the table runner



5 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Your table runner is awesome! Love the design. Janice

Janet said...

Wow! I do love your table runner. The purple and green are great together.
How is your mother doing?
I hope you are having a great summer so far. Enjoy the Fourth
Have a safe one. Take care, Janet W

Raymond Homestead said...

Very nice!

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

LoVe the colours you put together in the beautiful runner!

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

I LoVe the little hooked rug mat on your header!
Hugs Marg.

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.