Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Wonderful Christmas swap

Yesterday I received the most wonderful package in the mail. My friend Wendy "Ravenwood Whimzies" and I decided to do a Christmas swap.
 Little did I know how much Wendy would spoil me. She sent me so many wonderful
things that I am still in awe.
 I have admired her wonderful Santa's for so long and was just thrilled so much that she sent me one,
and look at his little sheep , so much detail. I cannot tell you how beautiful this set is,
everyone should own one of these. Wendy's Santa's are fantastic!!!
 Next she sent me one of her santa appliqued pillows, it is lovely and so much detailed work,
I love it too.
 I love old kitchen things and she made me the most wonderful arrangement with a Christmas towel,
I have already hung it up.
 Also in the package was a Christmas ornament, Goats milk soap, which is just wonderful, (her son
and Daughter in law), have a wonderful business and they make the soap and lotion, I have to
say it is the best I have every used.
 Also enclose is a beautiful nativity pin, and a santa timer candle, and some wonderful homemade
peanut brittle. I have already gotten into it and it is so yummy.
 I can never thank you enough for all of these wonderful goodies Wendy, most of all thank
you for being such a wonderful friend.
 Also you need to check out the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop that Wendy is hosting,
just go to her blog and you will enjoy reading all of the great tutorials and recipes.

Everything is wrapped so beautiful

Just look at all of these wonderful goodies

I love the Santa with his sheep and the beautiful wool appliqued pillow
Love the tag, but I couldn't help myself, I couldn't wait.

Isn't it beautiful hanging

6 comments:

Christine said...

An absolutely amazing Christmas swap! Wendy is so talented and generous! I LOVE the wool pillow! And the grater is awesome too!
Have a wonderful week!

Danice G said...

Wonderful gifts. Wendy is so creative and generous. Hey Lecia, you have won my Holidays Giveaway. I emailed you via your Email form and your email account also.

Cindi said...

What a wonderful swap for a wonderful lady! Wendy's Santa's are so cute! Enjoy!!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

So glad you are enjoying everything my friend. I knew you would love the kitchen grater arrangement...it just seemed to fit your prim style. I didn't expect you to wait til Dec 25th to open it...but loved the tag. I also thought you would appreciate the nativity pin. I was pretty thrilled with the way your Santa came out..and to know it was going to you, just made me so happy! Oh...fyi...I made the timer candle; decoupaging a plain candle with the santa picture, and added the glitter. Enjoy all your goodies, and have a blessed Christmas! :-)

Prims By The Water said...

What wonderful gifts you received! Janice

Jessica said...

Wendy is so talented. You were quite spoiled! But you deserve it. :) I love all of your new treasures, such a wonderful swap!! BTW you won my giveaway, so make sure you reply to my email with your address!

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.