Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Second annual cookie bake!

Last weekend me, my sisters, my daughter, granddaughter, nieces and three of our friends went to our Farmhouse in WV and had our second annual cookie bake and pajama party.
 We had a ball of fun, baked cookies, had a fun gift exchange and watched Christmas movies.
I will share some photo's. I cherish these times with family and friends. One of my favorite parts of the Christmas celebration.

Me, Riley and Steph

My nieces Regina, Emily and Hillary
My sisters Lena and Lina

My best friend Shelia

Me

My sister Lena and her daughters Regina and Hillary

Riley and Stephanie

A work in progress

Going out to eat

Ava, Emily and Regina

Teresa, Ava and Hillary

My sister Annabel and her daughter Emily

Shelia and myself

Yummy cookies

Family and friends

Family and friends
Our gift exchange game

5 comments:

Friendship Crossing said...

Hi Lecia! Looks like you had such a fun time, I'm jealous!! LOL I would love to meet up w/you in W.V. someday!
Thank you sweet friend for the Chr. card ~ so pretty and thoughtful!
Merry Christmas!
hugs,
Tanya

Angela said...

Looks like such fun times with family and friends. Thanks for sharing, and Merry Christmas
Angela

Prims By The Water said...

The cookies look scrumptious! Everyone looks like they had a wonderful time! Janice

Janet said...

What a great time you had. Cookies look yummy too.
Have a very Merry Christmas my friend. :)

Take care, Janet W ((hugs))

The Bear's Blog said...

Merry Christmas

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.