Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Monday, July 6, 2015

New Creations

I wanted to show a few things I have been working on over the last several weeks.

I have made a few pumpkin dolls to sell. Farmhouse Prims, hit the link to email me to purchase

or if you have any questions.  First I have two stump pumpkin dolls, they are inspired by a

"Sweetmeadows Farm" pattern. I am asking $36.99 each plus shipping.







Next I have two standing pumpkin gals, inspired by a "Happy Heart" pattern, I am asking

$29.99 each plus shipping.



Last I want to share two Mammy dolls with babies that I have made, inspired by "Chestnut Junction",



I am considering keeping these for myself, but not sure yet. Love how they turned out.


Wanted to show a recent cross stitch project, pattern by Joyce Reed, love it!
I also want to share our July Christmas gift from our grandchildren Cole and Riley,
I enjoy opening the envelope every month and seeing the photo's, their little notes and surprises.
Christmas in July for sure.



4 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wow Lecia ~ You've been busy!!!
Such cute creations ~ I really love your Mammy dolls ~ those would be hard to part with!!!
Love the cross stitch too!!! You did a wonderful job!
I so love the gift that keeps giving ~ I wish my grandbabies would do that :)
Blessings
Robin

Janet said...

Wow! I love your creations :) I hope you had a great 4th of July weekend.

Have a wonderful week
Janet W

Deb said...

Wonderful new makes Lecia and your July gift from the grands is adorable!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

So many cute creations Lecia - lovin' your Mammy doll. Can't wait to see you my friend!!!

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.