Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Monday, April 13, 2015

New Punch Needle project

Sorry I am been MIA for awhile I just haven't been myself since being diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I used to be like the energizer bunny, but now some days it is all I  can do to
make it at work and do what I have to do.
 I am still trusting that it will all work out and know that it will.
 I wanted to show my last needle punch project. Jean of Prim Crafts made me a kit for my
Birthday, she gave me the wool, weavers cloth, backing fabric and pattern. It is a cute
pattern by Teresa's Primitive Treasures. It was a fun pattern, love how it turned out.
The wool is from an old army blanket.




I also want to show a make do doll that I have made, inspired by a Primitive Lane pattern.



7 comments:

Christine said...

Really sweet punch needle finish, Lecia!
Your new doll is a sweetie too!
Hope you feel better real soon!
Hugs
Christine

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Lecia ~ I'm so happy that you have found enjoyment in punch needle ~ and you have been creating some beautiful projects!
So sweet of Jean to give you such a nice gift!
Such a sweet doll too! Hope you are back to your old self soon!
Blessings
Robin

BumbleBeeLane said...

All so sweet.Keeping you in prayer,still your daughter as well. Hugs!~Amy

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Mornin' Lecia! You are certainly perfecting needlepunch quite quickly...I have yet to get started. There never seems to be enough time. Love your newest project and your doll is so cute!
Blessings

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Lecia
I saw this kit on Teresa's site - I had thought of getting it...what a sweet friend to give it to you. And Happy Birthday!!!
I read below about little James - oh how horrible but it sounds like there is progress.
Sending prayers
Karen

Deb said...

Wonderful finishes Lecia! Sorry you've not been feeling well, sending healing energy and positive thoughts that you'll be back to feeling like yourself soon.

Janet said...

Hi there, sorry I didn't get to stop by here sooner. Things have been so crazy here. I just love you needle punch. :)
Your doll is sweet too.

I hope that you will be feeling better soon. You will be in my prayers.

Take care of yourself, Janet W
((((((( GET WELL HUGS)))))))

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.