Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, May 17, 2014

New Bonnets for sale.

I was able to finish 8 new bonnets this week in between working my jobs.
They are approx. 25-26" long and inspired by "Drakestone Primitives". I am asking $22.99 each
plus traveling fee. Contact me if you have any questions or would like to purchase.
Lecia123@verizon.

Bonnet no. 1 - 2 available

Bonnet no. 2- 2 available

Bonnet no. 3 - 4 available

All of these bonnets are available at this time.

 I also want to show you my Americana Wreath that I purchased from Sheila "Country Impressions"
she does beautiful work. I love how it has the little flags, berries, rusty star and burlap.
I am also excited, I have always wanted a bunting flag for my porch, I finally got one and
Ronnie put it up for me today.
It looks good along with Sheila's wreath.
Wreath from the talented Sheila

I wanted to show my bunting flag, but love my little ladder display

Also love my new Americana flag

1 comment:

Hillcresthome Prims said...

The bonnets you make girl are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
I also love the wreath and the bunting flag. I have 2 of the bunting flags but I need to hang them up and soon.
Hugs girlie,
Tricia XO

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.