Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A little Americana deor and some newly planted flowers.

I decided to take down most of my Spring decor and put up some of of Americana decor.
 I am also hoping that there will be no more frost, so I planted my flowers that I got from
the Amish greenhouses. It seems like after getting out of those small containers that they
just grew overnight. I especially love planting flowers in old primitive containers. Thought I would share some photo's from around my house.

Finished decorating my barnwood cabinet

Love Uncle Sam's

Some of my prairie collection

Love my shelf with old cutting boards, Betsy Ross and Teddy.

New flower arrangement in vintage milk tin

Americana couple and primitive wooden bowl

Uncle Sam Make-do, I love my little candle lights,



My hoosier decorated in Americana

Bunting flag over my sink

Stove Board

American display on my table riser

Uncle Sam setting on my desk in my shop

Americana cheese box display, and sampler

Cabinet with Olde Glory panel, and flower pot annie

Stars in my bathroom, and patchwork shower curtain

Little Bo, he helped me plant my flowers

flower in old chair, and window box

Hanging basket with Grandparent rules flag

Old Coal bucket full of flowers

Wiskey Barrell, too heavy for me to put on my deck, waiting for hubby
Another old chair display, wash tub of flowers and Hanging basket from my daughter for Mother's Day

Old Step ladder wrapped in grapevine wreath with pot of flowers

7 comments:

Penny said...

Getting my Americana decos out, too.... your's look fabulous! They're calling for frost some time over the next couple of days here in NY. Ugh!!!

Sheila said...

Beautiful as always! Wow, not even close to putting out flowers for fear of snow/frost!!! Love the arrangement in the old milk tin!
hugs and blessings,
Sheila

Prims By The Water said...

Lovin your Uncle Sam's..mmight get mine out now. Is Bo a Sheltie..he is cute! Janice

Angela said...

Loved visiting with you today. Love all your décor. And the flowers are beautiful. Have a great day.
Angela

Shirlee said...

Oh wow! Beautiful decor! Your home is lovely : )

Friendship Crossing said...

Hey Lecia,
thanks for the tour! Really cute prim decor and your house is adorable!!
Love that pic of Bo!!

Big hugs,
Tanya

Deb said...

Everything looks lovely Lecia!

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.